And some sillness also, with a breath of Spring in the sun and warming breeze.... bunnies are coming with character and fun!
- EVERLASTING GARLAND TUTORIAL
- GARDEN FRIENDS: THE BIRDS
- HANGING ADVENT WREATH TUTORIAL
- HEART WREATH TUTORIAL
- MAKING A FAIRY GARDEN TUTORIAL
- MAKING A GARDEN TOAD HABITAT TUTORIAL
- MAKING A GNOME FLOWER HAT
- MAKING FAIRY & GNOME DISHES WITH SEEDPODS
- MAKING FELTED BENDY GNOMES TUTORIAL
- MAKING HEALING GARDEN SOAP
- PINECONE FAIRY ORNAMENT TUTORIAL
- WILLODEL FUNCTIONAL BIRDHOUSE GALLERY
- WILLODEL PRESS
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Two New Projects!
This week brought one more little Pine Cone project along, some too irresistible to pass by.. A little Fairy Cottage of Birch and Pine cones.....
I have cut these out of pine and wood burned and painted them, about 8" long,... they will be made into twiggy organizers or mini book racks.