- EVERLASTING GARLAND TUTORIAL
- GARDEN FRIENDS: THE BIRDS
- HANGING ADVENT WREATH TUTORIAL
- HEART WREATH TUTORIAL
- MAKING A FAIRY GARDEN TUTORIAL
- MAKING A GARDEN TOAD HABITAT TUTORIAL
- MAKING A GNOME FLOWER HAT
- MAKING FAIRY & GNOME DISHES WITH SEEDPODS
- MAKING FELTED BENDY GNOMES TUTORIAL
- MAKING HEALING GARDEN SOAP
- PINECONE FAIRY ORNAMENT TUTORIAL
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Friday, March 29, 2013
It is time to think about our garden friends the toads! They eat all the bugs that eat our garden and are the gardener's best friends! It is simple to provide habitat for them and bring much enjoyment to the yard.
Sunday, March 24, 2013
|This is my grandson felting the roof over a foam hat form, to make the shape more defined.|
|The roof is lined with heavier wool and yellow felt which is what you see on the inside.|
|I decided to use a "stone cottage" look for this little home for Spring. I also added a couple little flowers in the sod roof, and a chimey.|
Friday, March 22, 2013
I have added to my page on dyeing, showing new results and what I accomplished this last month. I look forward to adding to this with more pictures of what I make and what kind of colors I will get from Spring growth.
|This is my pile! I am pleased with these pieces and look forward to making things with them.|
To read more, go to the page on home dyeing wool in the tabs above.
|I kept track of my colors by dyeing little samples and glueing them onto heavy card stock paper. Now that Spring is coming, I will try to add some greens and other Spring colors.|